General Terms and Conditions of Estravel’s Best Hotel Price Guarantee (BHPG)
Valid from 11 April 2016
Best Hotel Price Guarantee, i.e. the BHPG is valid:
1. only for new purchases made on or after 11 April 2016.
2. only for such accommodation in the case of which at least 3 days remain until the date of commencement at the moment of purchasing the accommodation
3. only for such accommodation that has been purchased from Estravel, i.e. Estravel is paid for the accommodation, not the hotel on-site
4. only for an identical hotel room, if all the following conditions have been simultaneously fulfilled:
– same hotel;
– same dates;
– the same type of room (including size, view from the window, balcony, number and size of beds, and category);
– the same price components are included (including breakfast or other food/drink, additional fees, resort fee, transfers, spa use, Internet, etc.);
– the same taxes are included (including VAT, GST, sales tax, state/city tax, tourist tax, nature conservation fee, national park fee, etc.);
– the same requirements for advance purchase, advance payment and/or deposit;
– the same terms and conditions for amending and cancelling a confirmed order;
– at the moment of finding the reference price, the hotel room is available at that price (not sold out).
5. only for such a reference price that can be found and used as a regular anonymous Estonian Internet user, i.e. without personal identification and login, and without manipulating the data of one’s country of residence or other affiliation<
6. only for such a reference price that Estravel can independently check using the same source.
Other terms and conditions:
7. BHPG can only be used once for one hotel and within the framework of one order.
8. In order to use the BHPG, a relevant request must be sent to Estravel within 48 hours after the moment of purchase. Depending on the purchase channel, the “Moment of Purchase” shall be considered to be:
(a) when ordering hotel accommodation through an Estravel travel consultant as a regular client: the moment that advance payment is made for the hotel accommodation.
(b) when ordering hotel accommodation through an Estravel travel consultant as a contractual corporate client: the moment when the client’s representative (authorised person) gives the order confirmation to the travel consultant.
(c) when ordering hotel accommodation through the Estravel business client online-environment: the moment when the accept purchase/order button is clicked; or
(d) when ordering hotel accommodation through the Estravel online-store: the moment when the purchase is paid for using a credit card, bank link or PayPal.
9. The BHPG application must be sent as an e-mail, in freely written form, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. An application sent via e-mail must include the following information:
(a) Estravel order confirmation or invoice number, or a copy of the confirmation/invoice
(b) Direct link (http…) to a cheaper reference price hotel offer on the Internet
(c) Screenshot (print screen) in a common file format (pdf, jpg, png) that clearly shows the reference price, its description and availability. This screenshot must not have been taken before the moment of purchase (see clause 8) and no later than 48 hours after the moment of purchase.
10. All BHPG applications for refunding the price difference must be sent to the special address email@example.com. BHPG applications will not be accepted via telephone. Estravel will handle all received applications at the first available opportunity and will inform the applicant of the refund decision, or in case of the application not meeting the terms and conditions, the grounds for rejection, within 1 week of receiving the application.
11. Estravel reserves the right to amend or update the BHPG Terms and Conditions or to suspend the validity of BHPG at any time without advance notice, providing notice thereof at the same moment on this website.