Prepaid Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Prepaid Gift Voucher are offered by Estravel AS, registry code: 10325720, address: Suur-Karja Street 15, Tallinn, 10140, telephone: 6 266 222, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter Estravel).
A prepaid gift voucher:
- is a document that certifies prepayment and is valid as a means of payment for travel services at all Estravel travel agencies, including for purchases made via means of communication (e-mail and telephone);
- will be issued in the amount prepaid by the purchaser (from EUR 30 to EUR 3,000). The place of issue is an Estravel travel agency. The prepaid gift voucher will be sent to the address indicated by the purchaser at the purchaser’s risk;
- if ordered via an electronic channel, the prepaid gift voucher will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the purchaser along with a unique security code immediately after the required advance payment is received. If the digital prepaid gift voucher is not delivered to the e-mail address provided by the purchaser within the first 3 (three) calendar days from the advance payment date, the purchaser must notify Estravel about this without delay. The purchaser is responsible for the correctness of the submitted details, including the e-mail address, and assumes the risk of possible loss due to the purchaser’s mistakes. To assist in identifying and eliminating entry mistakes, the purchaser is shown all entered details prior to order placement;
- can be used repeatedly up to the value of prepayment. In the event of purchasing travel services that cost less than the balance, Estravel will issue a new gift voucher to the value of the remaining balance (min EUR 30) at the request of the customer;
- is not redeemable for cash. If a travel service purchased using a gift voucher is changed and/or cancelled, refunds shall only be made in the form of new gift vouchers;
- is valid until the security code is presented to Estravel for the first time or for thirty (30) months from the date of issue, whichever is sooner. The unused amount remaining on the gift voucher will not be refunded upon the expiry of the card. The holder of a prepaid gift voucher can check the expiry date of their card at an Estravel travel agency.
Personal data submitted during the purchasing process of a gift voucher shall be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and for the purpose of contacting the customer. The chief data processor is Estravel.
The risk of destruction and preservation of the gift voucher shall pass to the purchaser upon the issuing of the gift card.
In the event of the destruction or unlawful possession of the gift voucher, Estravel will not replace it. The amount of the gift voucher used by third parties shall not be refunded to the purchaser of the gift voucher.
Please keep your gift voucher as carefully as you keep your money. It is a means of payment.